August 12th & 13th
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND KINDNESS!
Katie Fogg presents EMERGE - A Women's Collection of original oil paintings & prints.
Two collections at 2 Locations!!
Location #1 - Women's Business Development Council at 61 Bank Street New London, CT.
Location #2 - Lashes by Lee at 153 Bank Street New London, CT.
Artist Katie Fogg would like to introduce a special collection of paintings and prints to the New London community. A collection that embodies an endless journey of self discovery in various traditional techniques.
In collaborations with two downtown business owned and operated by women, WBDC and Lashes by Lee, Artist Katie Fogg is excited to merge these two exhibits into a one night experience promoting connection, growth, and empowerment to the surrounding community.
Fogg says “I am so thankful that Wendy at WBDC and Hope, Owner of Lashes by Lee, invited me to display work at their locations. I had no idea about my own hidden sources of who I was, and who I continue to be today.” Fogg continues “from large figurative oil paintings to intaglio, lithographs and monotypes, I am so excited to see two collections that for so long were still in my studio. They are ready to head off to their new homes. I envision powerful women and men having them as their keepsake for many many years, as they portray those special moments in life we have all experienced here on this earth.”
Keep in mind Special ''let go" prices as its time!
For viewings please contact:
Katie Fogg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Lee at www.lashesbylee.com
Wendy Vincent at www.ctwbdc.org
Hello from Artist KATIE FOGG!
I would like to cordially invite you to my upcoming art exhibition " DOWNTOWN III "
Opening Reception November 20th at 8pm
1Up Gallery at 54 State St. New London, CT.
On display will be original oil paintings freshly painted on site through the fall of 2021. Full of saturated colors & staggered perspective, these Streetscapes of Downtown New London, CT. represent the history, hidden gems, and beauty from within.
"Come see what I see!" - Katie Fogg
The opening reception will be from 8pm - 11pm, with jazzy dub vibes behind the scenes, as well as refreshments and snacks.
THERE'S MORE!! An After Hour Exhibition starts at 11pm and will be taking place right up the street at my art studio.
Additional work will be on display, consisting of Umbrellas, Flowers, Shoreline Scenes, and Abstract Expressive Paintings.
DJ Dr. Julian Wolf spinning some electric vibes! So please... Feel free to get your dance on!
KFOGG Studio - 300 State St. Suite 310 New London, CT
If you cannot make it to the event, please feel free to visit 1Up Gallery on the following dates...
Sunday November 21st 12pm-4pm
Sunday December 12th & 19th 12pm-4pm
You can also schedule additional viewings by emailing email@example.com
During the Holidays we ask everyone to consciously gift by
For more information please visit my website at...
Thank you & Happy Holidays
I heART Flowers
I heART FLOWERS
a backyard exhibition by artist Katie Fogg Featuring a Denim Capsule Showcase by designers S/H and C*kin
September 11th 2pm-8pm
Live Music & Fashion Show (7:15pm)
September 12th 2pm-8pm
DJ and lawn games
Hello! A cheerful follow up from Artist KATIE FOGG!
I would like to cordially invite you to my upcoming art exhibition "I heART FLOWERS." PLEASE SEE ATTACHED POSTCARD &..
FOLLOW THE FLOWERS
This two day outdoor art exhibition will have an array of creatives attending as well as participating. Saturday September 12th from will be electro funky dub analog music by Multiplier and a Denim Capsule Showcase by fashion designers Susan Hickman and Cristin Rivera. Volume goes up around 5pm and a Fashion Show is at 7:15pm.. you do not want to miss it!
Sunday aka DAY TWO will be full of sounds by DJ Dr. Julian Wolfe and fun lawn games. Along with ART, FASHION & MUSIC there will be psychic and tarot card readings by two gifted young ladies. This is an all ages event however the buzz is to do the adult thing on Saturday and come again on Sunday with the kiddos. Either way both days are all ages!
Let's end the summer with a creative kick! ~ I look forward to seeing you !!! ~
- Merely Essence | Reliance Health Inc. Norwich, CT
- Downtown 2 | Dev's on Bank. New London, CT
- Artboards | Hive Skate Shop. New London, CT
- Merely Essence | Two Wives. New London, CT
- Downtown | The Gallery at Firehouse Square, New London, CT
- A Combination of Science and Spirituality | Hives Skate Shop New London, CT
- Color of Energy | Firehouse Gallery. Orange, NJ
- Metamorphosis. Alumni Exhibition. | Lyme Academy College of Fine Art. Old Lyme, CT
- Elements | Hygienic Art Park. New London, CT
- TRACISUM:MUSICART. | Washington Street. New London, CT
- Cheers to Another Stobart Reunion Exhibition |The Gallery at Firehouse Square. New London,
- Colony Collapse | Hygienic. New London, CT
- The New London Pop | Bravado. New London, CT
- Transfigure | 2-person show. Hygienic. New London, CT
- Summer Arts Festival Lyme Academy. Old Lyme, CT
- Exclusif-Inclusif | Curated by Katie Fogg. Pop Up. Royalton Hotel, NY & Carlton Hotel, NY
-Pretty Lights and Silent Night | Marquee Gallery. New London, CT
- New London Community Art Exhibition | Marquee Gallery New London, CT
- Exclusif-Inclusif | Curated by Katie Fogg. 48 Lounge Manhattan, NY